Friday, April 18, 2008

Hello World !!

Hello whoever reads this right now. It's me again, the one who is known among my friends to be addicted to blogging :D. Here I am opening a new blog just to talk about ACM stuff (I think you figured this out from the blog url :D). It will most likely be something like discussing problems (both problems I solve or write), techniques and maybe contests (in a professional way, not in the way I use to write about contests in my personal blog. At least that's what I hope for :D).

So now, for those who completely has no idea who I could be :D. Well, my name is Asmaa Magdi (can be changed to ACMaa which is the most nickname that suites me :D), a muslim egyptian computer science girl who just loves problem solving :D. That's pretty much what you are gonna need to know about me to follow up my posts. Ah, almost forgot to add, I'm now coaching a group of younger students in my college (Faculty of Computer & Information Science 'FCIS' Ain Shams University 'ASU' which is in Cairo, Egypt :D). I dream about making a difference in our ACM training in FCIS. I dream about a/an FCISian team advancing to ACM World Finals. I dream about a whole new generation of FCISian ACMers who is used to go to World Finals and finds it a piece of cake. I dream about building a new reputation for our dear FCIS in ACM community that "We can do it". And finally, I dream to be one of those who make our college proud by advancing to World Finals for the first time and hopefully not the last.

Not that those dreams has anything to do with what I'm gonna discuss here later, but I just wanted to state them. I will now leave you to read other posts without bothering you so much with useless talk (I know it, I'm so talkative :D).

4 comments:

Mahmoud said...

Gr8 idea for a GREAT blog ISAllah :D

Mahmoud said...

Ah neseet a2ol, ana 3awez a3ml post to advertise this blog, and refer to your ranking at the online judge, can I ? only to enthuse young students and attract more new acmers

If not I will only publish the blog and send it to the planet

Asmaa Magdi said...

Oh, I just noticed your comment :D. It seems that I forgot to set a notification for comments here.

Sure you can ya dr :D, I was just waiting for it to include some decent posts first. Thanks a lot for your concern and your encouragement for me all the time :$

ES said...

Al Salam Alikom ,
mabrooooook ya coach & waiting 4 mooore technical posts ,And high ranking isALLAH
GOoo OooN:)